[fpc-pascal] Win32 Application Query.

Justin Smyth delphian at smythconsulting.net
Sun Jan 23 11:25:57 CET 2011

Hi guys

I've been working on a application to application communications protocol via named pipes.

the basic idea would be for Application A to change a Component Property on Applications B ( ie the visible property) or a text or caption or width / height of a component. ( and also for Application to cause and event to fire on application b only , ie a screen refresh or data change event ie reset a label to its primary state )

I'm also going to allow application A to change Applications B event handlers ie onClick onEnter OnKeyPress etc so that Application A can redirect an event handler so that when an event is triggered on Application B

My Question is does any components out there like fpGUI do this ?

once i am done and its working i'd be happy to share the code , at present i can change component values and read them from the remote end.

Kind Regards

Justin Smyth