[fpc-pascal] Re: Building kernel modules using fpc (for fun)

Lukasz Sokol el.es.cr at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 01:12:35 CET 2011

Hey,

take a look.

I've basically removed all the calls that were referring to creating, reading
and writing the procfs file.

Only left init_module and cleanup_module so I only left trivial Hello World and
Bye-bye messages.
In fact I think even that should be made par with current linux standard. But
that's for another few hours of fun ;)
Plus it prints the intro and outro messages in new lines ;)

http://pastebin.com/9D9ye7Pt (contains both system.pas and kernel_module.pas)

This builds and insmods and rmmods ;) still but need the kernel_module_info.c
file and Makefile from the original description.

Amends and new ideas welcome.

Lukasz