[fpc-pascal] Re: FPC programs in Android without JNI

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 15:58:07 CET 2011

Hello,

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 4:17 AM, Jeppe Johansen <jepjoh2 at es.aau.dk> wrote:
> They are C APIs indeed. I just took a stab at it, and after a long day of
> pointer errors in converted C code and really, really badly descriptions of
> error messages, I managed to port the example from here
> http://developer.android.com/reference/android/app/NativeActivity.html to
> FPC
>
> Code here: http://j-software.dk/android.zip
> Simply run lazbuild test.lpi in the jni dir, and then run ant debug/ant
> install in the root dir

What about putting your units in the lazarus-ccr? I also want to use
parts of it (at the moment I am interested in log.pas), so we should
keep files in a central repository easily accessible for everyone and
the Lazarus-ccr is the best place for emergent projects. Then we can
colaborate on the development of common parts.

If you want I can put the units there and send you a link.

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho