[fpc-pascal] Android calling JNI functions crash

de_jean_7777 de_jean_7777 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 03:58:12 CET 2011

On 14.2.2011. 21:39, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
> I use eabi=5 (aka ARMv5), just in case this is the problem. But I don't use JNI.

I've tried 4 different toolchains: CodeSourcery ones, NDK ones (ld
crashes), WinARM (cannot get it to work, something about different
EABI's when linking), and YAGARTO. Both YAGARTO and CodeSourcery will
allow linking, and the code works, I can even call the android log
routines, everything except the JNI functions over the env(PJNIEnv)
parameter.  Does anyone have any tips on building an arm-linux
crosscompiler for i386-win32, as I mostly only find Linux examples. I've
not seen anyone using a window cross-compiler. Does specifying ARMv5 as
instruction set get me EABI=5 or do I have to set this some other way?