[fpc-pascal] Internal error 2006012201 while cross compiling

Julien Devillers julien.devillers at opti-time.com
Wed Feb 2 16:00:12 CET 2011

>> Ok, so now it compiles but, I still an an error while linking :
>> ld.exe: cannot find -lpthread
>This is basic crosslinking stuff. You must transfer all the required
libraries from the target system, to be able to crosscompile it to
there(In this case libpthread.so)

Ok, I tried with lipthread alone first:
I copied it from the /lib64 dir on a linux64 machine to a lib directory,
on my windows machine, that I included in the library path
(-Fld:\pp\lib\ x86_64-linux)

Here's the result :
Linking d:\dev\T01\fpc\x86_64-Linux\bin\DUnit\Tester
c:\fpcutils\ld.exe: cannot find /lib64/libpthread.so.0
Tester.dpr(59,1) Error: Error while linking

I added libpthread.so.0 in the same dir than libpthread.so. That did not
work.
Created a directory called /lib64 and I moved libpthread.so.0 in.

Linking went a bit further :

c:\fpcutils\ld.exe: cannot find /usr/lib64/libpthread_nonshared.a

Ok, I can create on my win machine a linux like directory architecture :
/usr/lib64/....
but that's not very easy to configure a win64 dev plateform for cross
compiling using this method.
Is there a way to specify where to look for lib files ? or maybe I did
something wrong...

regards
Julien