[fpc-pascal] TThread.Synchronize doesn't work in DLL

dibo20 at wp.pl dibo20 at wp.pl
Tue Feb 1 14:31:07 CET 2011

W dniu 01.02.2011 14:08, michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be pisze:
> To synchronize threads created in the DLL you must explicitly export a
> call from your DLL which calls CheckSynchronize, and this call must be
> called from the main program at regular intervals.
Hm so I have problem because I don't have source of main application and
my DLL is only plugin :) .
Exists another way? Does DLL have a some main loop in which I can
callCheckSynchronize or can I create own loop without blocking user
interface?
I need this for lNet HTTP client. Eventer in this component doesn't work
in DLL so I am looking for the best way for calling
TLHTTPClient.CallAction manually in some loop.