[fpc-pascal] fpGUI Toolkit v0.8 release for FPC 2.4.4 & 2.6.0-rc

Paul Breneman Paul2006 at BrenemanLabs.com
Fri Dec 23 18:21:02 CET 2011

I have posted a 3.9 MB zip file that has a minimal distribution of the
FPC 2.4.4 compiler as well as the new fpGUI v0.8 source code on this page:
   http://www.turbocontrol.com/easyfpgui.htm

I've also included (Synapse) SynaSer source and a serial debug terminal
program I've been working on.  Also new is the option of compiling the
new (alpha?) fpGUI IDE.

No installation is needed! Just extract the zip into a new folder. Open
a command prompt in the root folder of what was extracted. Then type
"compile dbgterm" and when that finishes (give it some time) type "cd
bin" and then "dbgterm" and you should be up and running the new serial
debug terminal.  It really is that easy thanks to the Free Pascal and
other teams!