[fpc-pascal] Forward declarations

Timothy Groves the.tail.kinker at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 22:23:00 CET 2011

On 11-12-22 04:15 PM, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
> However, there's probably still a way round that in a unit, by moving
> the first mention of one of those into the definition part. Or
> similarly you might be able to avoid it by using object definitions.

Absolutely.  Because in both of those cases, you've already declared the
procedure forward.

However, this section of the book is covering only ISO Pascal.  I will
be covering more advanced Pascal implementations (especially FPC) later
on, but for the beginning section, I will be assuming no access to such.