[fpc-pascal] Contributed units on freepascal site

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 14:55:05 CET 2011

On 22 December 2011 15:40, Jonas Maebe <jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be> wrote:

> The location of the page changed, and there's an "alternative" link
> available on the front page of http://www.freepascal.org under "Contributed
> units".

Something else. The new page looks nice, but you can't select text and
do copy-and-paste? Also I think somebody might need to go through that
info and see what doesn't exist any more. I just randomly picked one,
"File manager with sources in FPC". Can't copy and past any of the
description text. Also the link http://fc.freepascal.org/ doesn't
exist - I just get a "the connection has timed out" error in my
browser. There are many more like this.

  - Graeme -