[fpc-pascal] fpc 2.6.0-rc1 for arm-embedded

Koenraad Lelong fpascal at brouwerij.homelinux.net
Mon Dec 12 09:53:21 CET 2011

On 09-12-11 00:09, Den Jean wrote:
> On Thursday 08 December 2011 13:49:16 Koenraad Lelong wrote:
>
>  > /usr/lib/fpc/2.6.0/units/arm-embedded/rtl/system.o does not support
>
>  > interworking, whereas test-1.elf does
>
> does this thread help ?
>
> http://lists.freepascal.org/lists/fpc-devel/2011-August/025615.html

Hi,

Thanks,

I tried the commands of John Clymer after downloading and installing
Codesourcery. The compiler and my test-application compiled fine. I
flashed my device but there I don't see anything.
At the moment I can't debug with JTAG, so I'll have to fix that first
before I can say more.

Regards,

Koenraad Lelong.