[fpc-pascal] "Free Pascal Programmer's Guide" - where is the latest version?

Bernd prof7bit at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 10 19:08:07 CET 2011

2011/12/10 Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org>:

> Check the FTP server, somewhere in the 2.6 directory.

Found it, Thanks.

The reason I was looking for it was I wanted to know whether there has
something changed with the optimization switches. But it seems this
document still mentions things like -Or which the compiler complains
is deprecated and one should use -Ooregvar.

Did only the names for these command line switches change or are there
some other noteworthy changes or additions regarding the
optimizations?

Bernd