[fpc-pascal] FPC 2.5.1 (trunk rev 18036): Can't find unit fastcgi used by custfcgi

Marcos Douglas md at delfire.net
Fri Aug 26 14:00:01 CEST 2011

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 4:58 PM, Florian Klämpfl <florian at freepascal.org> wrote:

> Am 25.08.2011 21:56, schrieb Marcos Douglas:

> >> In some packages in 2.5.1, fpmake is being used on an experimental basis, to
> >> root out problems by use in practice.
> >
> > Marco,
> >
> > When the fpmake experimental will be fixed?
>
> fpmake is something different than fpcmake.
>
> The log below simply shows, that you have no properly installed FPC on
> your system.

Ok, my mistake.
There were no errors about my FPC installation. The problem was my
script. I wrote some options to compile, like: i386, x64 or CROSS. My
idea was not compile everything. So, I could to compile just a i386
option and so the cross-compiling was not called.
So, the real problem was in 'make' parameters. My script has a
'clean' parameter, always. So, when I tried to compile a CROSS, the
'clean' kill all utilities that a cross-compiler needs.

Well, I hope you have understood.

Thanks.

Marcos Douglas