[fpc-pascal] Is suchmemorystatisticspossible?

Max Vlasov max.vlasov at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 15:57:09 CEST 2011

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 5:29 PM, Ludo Brands <ludo.brands at free.fr> wrote:

> Attached the patch for the stack unwind (without non-stackframe routines).
> Note that all assembler is gone!

Ludo, the patch looks very promising, I just found one problem. I have
a test fragment in my form (in a simple simplest application)

var
  a: integer;
begin
  a:=1;
  GetMem(fTest, 1024*1024);
  GetMem(fTest2, 1024*1024);
end;

The previous version of the monitor showed TFORM1_FORMCREATE as a
source of 2M, currently there is no such symbol in the list. The frame
is definitely created so there should be no problem with the absence
of one.

Max