[fpc-pascal] Re: RE : RE : RE : Assigning value toftVariantdatatype& varbytes-still stuck

Ludo Brands ludo.brands at free.fr
Sun Aug 14 10:13:32 CEST 2011

> > What I propose is:
> >
> > If need be the discussion can be moved to fpc-devel.
> >
> > Ludo
> >
> > PS: no misunderstanding. I'm volunteering to make these changes;)
> >
> I'd be happy to help with testing at least!

Sorry mate. No reaction. Everybody seems to be happy with the current
implementation. Under these circumstances, I'm not going to spend any time
on creating a patch that makes a, minor, change to the interface when other,
less intrusive, patches for fcl-db are sitting in mantis for months/years
without being merged.

Ludo