[fpc-pascal] Re: timer_create on linux

Max Vlasov max.vlasov at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 15:32:37 CEST 2011

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 4:34 PM, Jonas Maebe <jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be>wrote:

> Can I somehow tell it to
>> ignore some, for example 'SIG35'? I tried to add it to Language exceptions
>> ignore list as 'External: SIG35', 'External:SIG35' (without space), SIG35.
>> Nothing helped.
>>

> handle SIG35 nostop noprint pass

Jonas, where am I supposed to add this options?

I tried adding
--eval-command="handle SIGUSR1 nostop noprint pass"
Debugger_Startup_Options

but that didn't help. Actually nothing happened until I restarted the IDE.
After the restart the first run showed
Initialization output:
&"Undefined command:\"\".Try \"help\".\n"

To ensure the string is correct I tried
gdb --eval-command="handle SIGUSR1 nostop noprint pass"
from terminal and it worked.
Is it possible that some procedure makes c-style string translation (" ->
\") while actually it isn't necessary here?

Max