[fpc-pascal] Re: RE : Re: RE : RE : RE : Assigning value to ftVariant datatype& varbytes-still stuck

Ludo Brands ludo.brands at free.fr
Wed Aug 10 09:49:32 CEST 2011

> Oops, sorry, you're right. Your cygwin diffs don't seem to
> agree with (the way I use) fpc patch; I got it to apply only
> the first part of the patch... Now it works.

The patches I upload to bugs.freepascal are made with svn diff. The ones I
sent you earlier were made with cygwin diff since the code wasn't versioned
with svn.

> Using fpc diff -u --minimal oldfile newfile > patch.diff does
> work for me with patch -p0 < patch.diff I suppose you use
> cygwin patch to apply the patches?

I use patch -p0 < patch.diff.
The cygwin diff I sent earlier: I forgot to mention the diff -u parameter,
hence the different format. Sorry,

Ludo