[fpc-pascal] Re: Cross Compiling from Linux to a Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.6 target. How? [SOLVED]

Bruce Tulloch bruce at causal.com
Tue Aug 9 14:21:05 CEST 2011

Indeed. I have retained a 32 bit system for my main development host for
the time being due to issues such as this (not that I knew of this
particular problem). I'll be interested to see what solutions you find
work as I do plan to migrate to 64 bits soon. Good to know what I'm up
against. FWIW, the cross-compiled bundle generated by my new setup does
appear to run okay on a 64-bit Mac -b