[fpc-pascal] FreeVision usable in a client/server database application?

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 10:09:40 CEST 2011

On 4-8-2011 10:02, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
> Lazarus is very easy to learn, you can read the wiki and now there is
> also a book in english explaining how to use it.

Thanks Felipe & Michael!

Yes, I'm already doing stuff in Lazarus (even got the book). I'd be
looking at the FreeVision app in addition to a Lazarus app, using the
same FreePascal business layer units.

But, as Michael said, I could just as well look into creating a web
server module (FastCGI or whatever) using those business layer units
first... This would have the advantage that people using mobile devices
could use it.

Anyway, first going to get back to improvements for my FCL-DB export
unit for XML...

Thanks,
Reinier