[fpc-pascal] Assembling (pipe) /Users/{standard input}:2540:suffix or operands invalid for `cmovns'

Ludo Brands ludo.brands at free.fr
Mon Apr 18 11:53:12 CEST 2011

Hi,

> You should provide a compilable example that demonstrates the problem,
> so the problem can be fixed. I have no idea about a specific revision
> that might have introduced this problem.

building LCL with OPT="-Cr" causes the problem in anchoreditor.pas
(Assembling (pipe) /Users/{standard input}:3839:suffix or operands invalid
for `cmovns') . Used lazarus svn 30302 and fpc svn 17324. OSX 10.5.7.

I mentioned the problem in bugs.freepascal.org issue 19117 which is
unrelated (range check errors in LCL). Let me know if you want me to create
a new issue.

Ludo