[fpc-pascal] Font reading library

dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Fri Apr 1 18:52:52 CEST 2011

 On Fri, 1 Apr 2011 18:44:02 +0200 (CEST), Michael Van Canneyt
 <michael at freepascal.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Apr 2011, Darius Blaszyk wrote:
>
>> As it happens, I stumbled across this one just now. Supposedly this
>> is a native freetype implementation. I did not check it out yet, so if
>> you get to it, please let me know how it works for you. I'm also
>> interested in implementing this for you own library.
>>

>> http://www.koders.com/delphi/fidEAE4D251909342259720229735A9CBF6C74B15AB.aspx?s=delphi+freetype#L40
>
> Hm. It would be good to have this as an alternative to freetype in
> fcl-image.
> Is it still maintained ?

 I doubt it. The freetype library originates from here:
 http://sourceforge.net/projects/fornix/ as far as I can tell. The last
 release from this project is already more than 3y old.
 But I agree, it would be interesting to have it included.

 Darius