[fpc-pascal] fpc binary port on aix: It's avaliable ?

phoebus phoebus frphoebus at yahoo.fr
Mon Sep 27 10:20:35 CEST 2010

Hi,

I find the interesting thread baout fpc on AIX platform:

"How hard is it to port FPC to AIX" on
http://lists.freepascal.org/lists/fpc-devel/2008-September/thread.html

  (classified under the wrong thread, because they were posted
starting with a rely to another thread).

"AIX port" on
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.compilers.free-pascal.general/20253 (August
2010 but not find directly in the archive mailing for this period).

I'm not interested to use IBM XL Pascal (compiler xlp). It's not free and i
don't i have the same components (rtl, fcl) that part of fpc.

At this time, i'm not find binary port on AIX. I read some documents on cross
compiling but it seems difficult!! I don't understand it to do cross compilation
form my IDE lazarus to linux. At this time i built from lazarus on Windows and
Linux.

Do you know if there are some binary port for aix ?
Do you know how build fpc on Aix platform ?
I have a cc/g++ compiler or xlc compiler on the AIX platform.

Regards,
Phoebus