[fpc-pascal] Re: HookSignal, "halt", and unhandled exceptions

Seth Grover sethdgrover at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 22:34:09 CEST 2010

Jonas wrote:

> It's probably caused by r14184, which was in response to http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=14958
> The problem is probably that the lib's exit code is called both when the library is unloaded
> (in which case you don't want the process to terminate) and when the "library" terminates
> (either via an unhandled exception, or by calling halt). I can't say off-hand how to decouple them,
> but a patch would be welcome.
> Jonas

Hm, I see what you mean. I'm going to be on vacation for the next two
weeks (up in the mountains away from computers, electricity, etc.) but
I'll ruminate on it while I'm gone.

In the meanwhile I've logged a mantis issue to track:

Have a good weekend,

-SG

--
This email is fiction. Any resemblance to actual events
or persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Seth Grover
sethdgrover[at]gmail[dot]com