[fpc-pascal] Destroy vs Free: Memory Leak?

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Tue Sep 7 20:42:42 CEST 2010

On Tue, 7 Sep 2010, bwCode4U wrote:

> Michael,
>
>> pass OPT=3D-gl to the make command line, maybe
>> DEBUG=3D1 also works
>
> I don't know what this OPT is.  Where can I find out more.

The makefile uses several variables to construct a command-line when compiling units and programs.
the contents of the variable OPT is simply appended to the compiler-command-line.
make all OPT=-gl
tells make to compile everything and add -gl to the compiler command-line;

You can find more info on compiling the compiler in the appendix of the programmer's manual.
(or was it the user's guide ?)

Michael.