[fpc-pascal] How to get to Range Check Error location

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 16:43:15 CEST 2010

On 02/10/2010, Juha Manninen (gmail) <juha.manninen62 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyway, I made a clean build wirh -gl and still had the problem. I will do
> some more experiments...

Debug and Line Info information is missing in FPC under 64-bit Linux,
even with -gl parameter enabled. This is clearly noticeable if you use
the 'fpprofiler' project under 64-bit linux. No function name
information, and line numbers are completely wrong.

I'm not sure if your issue is related, but is sure sounds like the
same problem. The issue I am talking about does not exist under 32-bit
FPC though.

  - Graeme -