[fpc-pascal] Working Free Pascal android JNI example

Benjamin Jan Alexander Rosseaux benjamin at rosseaux.com
Thu Nov 25 04:35:51 CET 2010

Because maybe requested of few, here is the complete source code of the
android version of my BeRoXM mod/xm/wow player (which is also in the
android market), where the mod/xm/wow playerengine is implemented in
object pascal and compiled with freepascal, and the UI part stuff is in
Java.

The url is: http://rootserver.rosseaux.net/stuff/BeRoXMAndroidSrc.zip

I hope it's a good start example now for these, who do want to mix
object pascal code over the JNI bridge in their android app projects.

And I'm working on OpenGL ES 2.0 android game in he moment, which
contains 99% object pascal code and only 1% java code for "native objpas
code JNI library loading"+"Android input event hooking and redirect to
native code"+"OpenGL ES 2.0 context
creation"+"Realtime-calculated-Audiobuffer-from-native-objpas-code-to-Android-Java-Audio-API-redirecting",
but no more, so the remain of the code of my current android game
project is pure object pascal, gne logic, opengl es 2.0 renderer,
resource loading, threading (it has four threads, logic thread, render
thread, audio thread and android UI event thread), networking, and so on.

Regards,
Benjamin 'BeRo' Rosseaux