[fpc-pascal] Is it posible to implement more than one interface in a class defination?

Andrew Hall andrew.hall at shaw.ca
Sun Nov 14 22:02:47 CET 2010

FWIW, both interface delegation ("implements") and "method aliasing" have been supported in FPC for at least 2 years (we first tested/used them in January 2009 with FPC 2.2.2 which was released in August 2008).

 * We have used method aliasing extensively - it appears to behave the same as Borland Delphi and has no issues that we have found.

 * FPC's "implements" is limited compared with Borland Delphi (the "implements" property cannot use method accessors and the field must reference an interface not a class).  Allowing for these limitations, we have not had problems using this feature (although have not used it "creatively").

Regards Andrew.