[fpc-pascal] Is it posible to implement more than one interface in a class defination?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 18:48:01 CET 2010

On 14 November 2010 19:11, Sven Barth <pascaldragon at googlemail.com> wrote:
>>    * No name resolution (function aliases) of conflicting interfaces
>
> Ehhh... the following code compiles with 2.4.2 and even 2.4.0:

My apologies then, I must not have seen the announcement. I also
looked in my ref.pdf (which was incidentally in a folder
'FPC_DOCS/new/' ) which listed in section 7.3 that it is currently not
implemented. After you email, I looked at the title page of that PDF
document, I noticed I have a rather old PDF, so the 'new' directory
fooled me a bit, and indeed it was not a v2.4.0 version as I thought.
I guess it's time I clean out my development directories a bit.

  - Graeme -