[fpc-pascal] looking for a book - "XLIB Programming Manual Rel.5 Volume One"

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 07:20:24 CET 2010

Hi,

Anybody know where I can purchase this book in paper or eBook format? I
emailed O'Reilly Customer Support, and they told me the book is out of
print and they don't have an eBook version. I'm located in South Africa, so
I would need a supplier that will be willing to ship to here too (if it is
in paper format). If I can choose, I would prefer a ebook format though.

XLIB Programming Manual, Rel. 5 Volume One, Third Edition
Print ISBN:
    978-1-56592-002-6
ISBN 10:
    1-56592-002-3