[fpc-pascal] fpweb fcgi: auto shutdown feature

Bee Jay bee.ography at gmail.com
Sat May 29 15:50:20 CEST 2010

On 29 Mei 2010, at 16:52, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> Yes, but he chooses a very restrictive approach. As it is, you must
> convince him to change something. With the modular component approach, you don't need to wait.

Why should I have to wait? I got the source code, all of them. If I need some new features and I'm able to implement it myself, nobody could prevent me to do it. That's why the simplicity of ExtPascal code does matter in some cases.

> He had some very good ideas in ExtPascal, and they are certainly worth looking at.

Yes, before I knew ExtPascal, I never thought such tool can be build (pascal vs js ui framework integration). Even Morfik is unable to do it, at least not easily. :)

> Let us hope so :-)

Well... it's happening. :)

-Bee-