[fpc-pascal] TComponent with Corba Interfaces

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed May 19 16:07:58 CEST 2010

Michael Van Canneyt het geskryf:

> Why should it ? The style of the interface only affects the interface.

I haven't noticed any issues, but was a bit concerned. I don't know how
different the internal workings are between COM and Corba interfaces. So I
thought I would ask before I got to far ahead with my current code. So I'll
just continue coding as normal then - thanks for the quick response.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/