[fpc-pascal] FPC not mentioned on JSON website?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri May 14 09:48:47 CEST 2010

On 14 May 2010 09:29, Tomas Hajny wrote:

> Is there a reason why you can't do it yourself?

The reason I said somebody from the FPC team is because maybe there is
a "unknown to me" reason why fcl-jason is not listed on the JSON
website. I don't use JSON (never have), so I don't know if it is
feature complete etc... Something a FPC team member might know.

If fcl-json is feature complete, then I don't mind emailing the JSON
website myself, that is not an issue at all.

  - Graeme -