[fpc-pascal] a few trivial questions

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Thu May 13 17:57:55 CEST 2010

Jonas Maebe schrieb:
>> Of course she did! Just look at trends in programming languages (and styles) of the past. How can you say that nothing will change ever.
> Please take this sort of discussions to the fpc-other list.

What "sort" of discussion? Is it only me or do you censore other mails too? What an arrogant attitude! Why did you allow Vincent to start this "sort of discussion" while sensoring mine? I once was a enthusiast Free Pascal / Lazarus fan but I am going to loose this now. This is no longer the open source spirit it once was.