[fpc-pascal] Clipboard on WindowsCE

Technical tech at polypressuk.co.uk
Mon May 10 08:52:51 CEST 2010

Thank you, Felipe, for your suggestion of using Lazarus version 0.9.29.
However, the only way of making it work was to completely remove all trace
of previous versions of Lazarus (0.9.26, 0.9.28.2). Now I can use the
clipboard with WindowsCE on the smartphone. However, there is one major
problem - I had installed several extra components on the previous versions
which allowed grids to be aligned within each cell and for each column to be
sorted (alphabetically or numerically). Those components cannot now be
installed - the error message is "Can't find unit Controls used by
AlSortGrid" from the AlSortGrid.pas file. If this unit reference is removed
it then says "Can't find unit Forms used by AlSortGrid" and so on through
the list in the uses section. These units can be found OK when using the
StringGrid unit in the Additional component tab on the IDE, so I assume the
problem is the search path used by the component. I cannot find a search
path specific to the Packages Component units. I have tried rebuilding the
entire installation, searching for config files. I am running XP so these
appear within the Lazarus installation (unlike Vista where they appear
within Documents and Settings, outside the Lazarus folders) so should be
removed on complete removal of previous versions. I have checked where they
are pointing to and appear OK.

Do you have any comments or suggestions please?

Regards

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5097 (20100509) __________

http://www.eset.com