[fpc-pascal] about dynamic array -- PS

Henry Vermaak henry.vermaak at gmail.com
Thu May 6 12:22:59 CEST 2010

2010/5/6 spir ☣ <denis.spir at gmail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> If yes, how is it possible to build a "flexible" array type (in which on can add/remove elements) on top of static array?

It depends on what you want to do with the array.  As Jonas said, you
may want to look at linked lists if you need to add/remove elements
frequently.  There are many other data structures that are optimised
for different use cases.

> (I intend to do tests, but fpc's site seems to be down? I need info about timing funcs.)

http://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/fcl/fptimer/index.html

or write separate programs and use "time" to execute them (unix only).

Henry