[fpc-pascal] TCgiApplication in cgiapp unit - mostly deprecated

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon May 3 16:07:12 CEST 2010

Marcos Douglas het geskryf:

> What do you use in UI?
> What about templates, do you use?

No templates and hard-crafted UI with our own HTML and CSS markup. Our CGI
apps have a very dynamic interface which is build from information stored
in a database.

> If you have some news about on learning FastCGI, tell us, please.

I only know about FastCGI. I have never really looked at how it works yet.
We do use PWU (Powutils), but actually just one or two methods, not much
really. We can actually remove the dependency on PWU.

The version of PWU that we use are available for download in the following
URL. The latest version in the PWU repository doesn't compile for us, for
some months now. The project seems dead.

  http://opensoft.homeip.net/~graemeg/pwu-1.6.0.2.tar.gz

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/