[fpc-pascal] TCgiApplication in cgiapp unit - mostly deprecated

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon May 3 14:41:27 CEST 2010

Marcos Douglas het geskryf:

> I do not knew about this! Can you post a few links of companies using
> ExtPascal? Would be very good to post these links in list of
> ExtPascal.

Many are developers I read about in the Lazarus and FPC-users mailing list.

> What about do you think about performance of CGI apps?

At the moment we use plain CGI apps. Even though our application needs to
create on every user interaction a new database connection, our application
is still sufficiently fast. Only after two years of development, did I find
out about FastCGI and how it differs. So as soon as time permits, I will be
porting our CGI apps to FastCGI - simply to keep database connections open,
and keep other lookup lists in memory - this should improve performance a lot.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/