[fpc-pascal] Is there anyone will answer my questions

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sun May 2 12:41:27 CEST 2010

On 2 May 2010 12:21, Jonas Maebe <jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be> wrote:
> If you post messages to a mailing list without mentioning that you are not subscribed, it's normal that people only reply to the mailing list without CC'ing you (because there is no way that they can know that you won't see their answers to

The mailing list notifies the poster immediately if they posted to a
list they are not subscribed to. If he/she is to stupid to not read
and understand that mail, then they should go unanswered, and their
original messages should not be allowed through to the mailing list.

It's not that damn difficult to subscribe to a mailing list! You would
think a software developer has some intelligence.

  - Graeme -