[fpc-pascal] OT: mySQL Master-Master-Slave replication

Lukas Gradl fpc at ssn.at
Wed Mar 24 23:46:51 CET 2010

Perhaps it's just that I'm a little bit short of sleep - but I can't
find good solution for a problem although I'm shure it should be easy to
solve...

So apologies for posting off topic here - but as all my work on that
project is done using FPC i'll give it a try...
Perhaps someone can point me to the right direction...

As a part of a project for a customer I would like to replicate
mysql-dbs to a slave. I could implement some replication-daemon, but i
would prefer to use the mysqld-possibilities.

I want:
Master1.DBA -> Slave.DBA
Master2.DBB -> Slave.DBB

I've mySQL 5.1 on all Servers. After some hours of googling I've only
found how to replicate to the SAME DB on the slave (and not to the two
different ones I want) or to run two instances of mysql on the slave.

Unfortunatly the two instances are not an option, as I want to conntect
to the Databases with some third party tool that has no configurable
DB-Port, but uses the mysql-Default.

Anyone already done something like that?

Any hint apreciated...

Regards
Lukas

--