[fpc-pascal] fpGUI Toolkit on WinCE

Paul Breneman Paul2006 at BrenemanLabs.com
Thu Mar 18 16:24:24 CET 2010

Graeme,

> Good news, the fixes seem to work well on my Garmin. I fixed some memory
> leaks and drawing improvements for the "examples/corelib/helloworld/"
> demo too. I'll commit the code tomorrow - I ran out of time today.
>
> @Paul
> Thanks again for your FPC+fpGUI starter compiler setup - it makes
> testing WinCE so much easier!  :-)

Thanks for the feedback.  I'll try to update that distribution in the
next couple of days with the latest code.

For the benefit of others reading this message thread I would like to
mention that I have posted a minimal FreePascal and fpGUI distribution
for cross-compiling WinCE applications near the bottom of this page:
   http://www.turbocontrol.com/helloworld.htm
That is the starter compiler setup that Graeme is referring to.

Paul Breneman
www.dbReplication.com - VCL database replication components
www.TurboControl.com - Hardware and software development services
- Educational programming project for environment monitoring
- Information on using FreePascal for embedded systems
- Support information for the TurboPower open source libraries