[fpc-pascal] fpGUI Toolkit on WinCE

Adrian Veith adrian at veith-system.de
Tue Mar 16 10:16:37 CET 2010

Am 15.03.2010 16:20, schrieb Graeme Geldenhuys:

> WinCE is experimental, so expect some issue. But that is no excuse. ;-)  I
> can duplicate the slow down on my Garmin iQue M5, so will try and resolve
> the issue before the final v0.7 release. Thanks for bringing this to my
> attention.

Ok - I got another issue with reading and painting bitmaps. The original
code throws an error when reading a bitmap file in ReadImage_BMP for 32
bit depths images.

I change the code in the loop:

    while (p) < (pdata) do
    begin
      //pcol^ := Plongword(p)^; -- changed
      pcol^ := (LongWord(p[3]) shl 24) + (LongWord(p[2]) shl 16) +
(LongWord(p[1]) shl 8) + LongWord(p[0]);
      //Writeln('color: ',HexStr(pcol^,8));
      Inc(pcol);
      //Inc(Plongword(p)); -- changed
      inc(p, 4);
      Inc(pixelcnt);
    end;

this reads the bitmap so far, but there is still a problem with painting
bitmaps in WinCE. It seems, that memory layout is different or something
like that, because the bitmaps look scrambled and have different colors.
I haven't found the solution for this yet.

BTW. is there another place to discuss fpGUI related problems ?

cheers,

Adrian.