[fpc-pascal] fpGUI Toolkit v0.7-rc1 for FPC 2.4

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 07:59:28 CET 2010

Roland Schaefer het geskryf:

> level, I'd say using DFB is sort of on a par with using Xlib, only
> easier to handle. Besides the init procedures it acatually feels more

This is what I understood about directfb too [the little that I read about
directfb].

> I'm maintaining FPC-bindings for DFB. Right now, they work with the 1.4
> line of DFB binaries only. If anyone has a need for 1.2 bindings (which

Umm, I'm running Ubuntu 8.04.2 LTS (long term support) release and it comes
with libdirectfb 1.0.1.  I'll be upgrading to the next LTS release due end
of April - hopefully that will include a more up to date version of
directfb, otherwise I'll be in contact with you. ;-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/