[fpc-pascal] FPC Docs updated

Eduardo emorras at xroff.net
Mon Mar 8 16:56:44 CET 2010

On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 09:06:13 +0100 (CET)
Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 8 Mar 2010, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
>
> > Michael Van Canneyt het geskryf:
> >> Reason for the update is the complete documentation of the DB unit:
> >> it has been finished, and adds roughly 200 pages (in PDF) to the
> >> documentation. I thought that was worth an update.
> >
> Michael.

I can't find it, i tried dl. from website
(ftp://ftp.freepascal.org/pub/fpc/docs-pdf/fcl.pdf), from ftp
(ftp://ftp.freepascal.org/pub/fpc/docs-pdf) but there is no change from
2.4.0 original documentation nor dates.

Can you post the file's url? Thanks for the work.

P.S. Sorry if it messup your thread views but i can't find the original
message