[fpc-pascal] FPC Docs updated

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 09:28:56 CET 2010

Michael Van Canneyt het geskryf:

> Why, were you expecting some changes ?

Not too important or urgent, but I know I sumitted some Language Ref
changes to Mantis, and they are not yet in the latest docs.

Anyway, I first need to complete the Lang Ref doc for INF, then I'll get
the latest docs from SVN and update the INF doc were needed.

PS:
I can't remember all the lang ref changes I submitted, but I do remember
one of them was about UnicodeString type - currently not mentioned in the
ref document.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/