[fpc-pascal] playing sound files (linux and windows)

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 08:44:30 CEST 2010

Op 2010-06-14 15:37, Graeme Geldenhuys het geskryf:

> Has anybody managed to play sound files under both Linux and Windows?

Thanks for everybody's responses. I'll work my way through all of them
today. Now I understand all the comments on the net about the state of
audio (and gaming) on Linux. It's a damn mess with 1000's of options and
each one in a different state of development or functionality.

Has anybody tried SDL (Simple-Direct-Media)?  I know SDL Graphics works
well with Free Pascal, but not sure about the Audio part.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/