[fpc-pascal] LNet

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 18:50:56 CEST 2010

I sent a direct main to Almindor and he answered my questions.

Basically there is no direct way to detect the barrier between
packages, you have to make your packet structure allow for that, but
luckly mine was already prepared for this.

And from my tests Get is indeed returning the amount read. I still
don't know if half a packet could be received in the OnReceive event
or if it only returns an integer amount of packets. That makes
difference in the algorithm to separate the packets.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho