[fpc-pascal] Missing GetLastOSError() in DOS and MacOS

Bihar Anwar bihar_anwar at rocketmail.com
Thu Jun 10 12:13:43 CEST 2010

June
10, 2010 3:03:45 PM, Jonas Maebe wrote:

>"MacOS" in the RTL stands for "System 7.5 - Mac OS 9.2.x", i.e., the "classic Mac OS" which
preceded Mac OS X. I don't think the sysutils unit was ever completely ported for that
platform.

Thanks Jonas, your clarification strengthens my thought before. I saw other several defects in MacOS SysUtils, just mention the implementation of FindNext:

   Result:=DoFind (Rslt);  // whereas DoFind() is declared as a procedure

How can that be compiled?

I think, I will increase the requirement of my base units to at least the MacOS X.