[fpc-pascal] android basic question

Thierry Bothorel thierry.bothorel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 11:49:02 CEST 2010

Hi,

Just a couple of questions. I wanted to play with  android native
development kit to see if I can replace  the basic C "hello world"
library from NDK samples with a fpc one.  After "fighting" with cross
compile, JNI headers, i'm stuck now with Android libc implementation
(bionic).

After googling I did not found clear answers, but my understanding is
that it is not possible to build natives libraries for Android without
writing a completely new libc translation for bionic ?

Thierry Bothorel