[fpc-pascal] Crosscompile FPC from Win32 to Linux

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 6 11:35:15 CEST 2010

Hi!

Am 04.06.2010 18:55, schrieb Andreas Berger:
> I have a stable cgi program running in windows (no libraries - simple
> writeln). However, our web host is in linux. Is there a simple way for
> me to cross-compile the app? or is it easier to learn how to use linux
> and do it there? I saw a page how to crosscompile lazarus, but it seamed
> very complex.
>
> P.S. fp.exe lets you select a linux output, but it doesn't work.

Someone on Delphi-PRAXiS has prepared Linux VMs with OpenSUSE and a
preinstalled Lazarus (and thus FPC). You need either VMWare (the Player
is free) or VirtualBox (which can run such disks) to use it. Also its
language is German, so you might need to change the language settings if
you don't speak German (judging by your name only, I'd say yes, but
names aren't everything ^^).

You can download them from here:
http://bis-programmierung.de/downloads.php?cat=5&id=16

Regards,