[fpc-pascal] methods of an object to create others objects

José Mejuto joshyfun at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 17:37:40 CEST 2010

Hello FPC-Pascal,

MD> Exactly.
MD> I just wonder how you do in web apps that are not CGI. As I said
MD> earlier in an email here:
MD> http://lists.freepascal.org/lists/fpc-pascal/2010-July/025902.html
MD> ...but I guess that is to be reviewed, perhaps, in another thread. ;-)

I don't "do" :) because I do not have almost any experience in the web
server world, but I'm quite sure you can let the exception scale up
to the main process, which should end due unexpected exception and the
watchdog restart it :-? In the other hand a simple "halt" should
terminate the fastcgi application and this should force the web server
to reload; or maybe fastcgi applications are modules ?

--
Best regards,
 José