[fpc-pascal] methods of an object to create others objects

Andrew Brunner andrew.t.brunner at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 16:50:32 CEST 2010

> Well... I think CGI gateway is a good way. If the real app (FCGI) have
> troubles, I can change the URL that the CGI (gateway) uses to call the
> real app and to point to another app (in other server, e.g.). What do
> you think about it?

I think it would be worth discussing what can be done or at least
start thinking about getting the memory manager not to blow-out any
more.  I really don't want to re-start server software just because a
few apps (embedded in the service application) crash.

Has anyone with experience with developing the memory manager been
following?  What about a separate discussion on application
stabilization after an unhanded exception?  That would be a necessity
for at least my platform which is compiled with FPC - and certainly
FCLWeb generated back-end apps too.